DiagNova Audio Interface
Our offer was expanded by the new dedicated digital interface for voice acoustic analysis.
DiagNova Audio Interface – dedicated digital audio interface
Main features of the device includes:
- the possibility to measure absolute value of sound intensity,
- the possibility to audio record with two-channel system,
- full access to the interface settings from program DiagnoScope Specialist,
- autonomous support of the whole audio track independent of the operating system (eg. Windows),
- recommended for all acoustic analysis available in DiagnoScope Specialist, in particular, stress test, diagnostic acoustic analysis and the singers’ voice analysis,
- works with dynamic and capacitive microphones (phantom power).
- one or two channels with sampling frequency of 22 050 Hz and 44 100 Hz or one channel with sampling frequency of 88 200 Hz,
- USB 2.0,
- resolution of 24 bits/sample,
- 5 sensitivity ranges with calibrated gain.