In this area we have created specialized software for diagnostics phoniatrics and ENT and other medical specialties, software training singers, as well as software to identify the speakers.
This version is already available and it is used by individual practitioners in phoniatry and laryngology, and also in other medical specialties, where imaging devices are used for diagnostics, for example in ultrasound diagnostics. Basic features:
- Video recording - easy and comfortable capturing and archiving of images from endoscope cameras or other imaging devices. Features:
- video, frame series or single frames recording,
- “on-the-fly” brightness, contrast and color adjustment,
- variable magnification,
- recording “in advance” to compensate delays of human reaction and image processing and displaying by the computer,
- recording with or without sound (by setting)
- Module for kymography – work analysis of the vocal folds as a function of time at any cross-section of the vocal folds,
- Phonovibrogram and vocal folds work parameters – functions extending the kymography module with vocal folds work parameters and visualization of phonovibrograms,
- Templates for examinations in various medical specialties – i.e., ultrasound, created on client’s demand in order to allow easy and quick description of any standard examination,
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy – archiving of pictures from flexible endoscope with camera on the end,
- Voice analysis – (moduły dla specjalności laryngologia/foniatria) – (module for laryngology/phoniatry specialties) – full voice analysis that allows to analyze recorded voice samples. Features:
- Voice recording
- Fundamental frequency (F0) analysis
- Inverse filtering
- Oscillograms & Spectrograms
- Parametric analysis
- Formant analysis
- Voice profile
- “A” vowel analysis module – diagnostic voice analysis based on “a” vowel extended phonation,
- Phrase analysis module – diagnostic voice analysis based on any phrase or sentence,
- Long phrase analysis module – allows to record long phrase or whole text for later diagnostic analysis of text fragment,
- Voice organ capacity analysis module – voice capacity analysis based on time measurement and long-term parameters of the longest phonation,
- Vocal loading test – vocal loading test defines how acoustic parameters value changes during reading a long text,
- Singers’ voice analysis module – perfect for voice emission exercises, allows to diagnose voice disorders like dysphonia, module contain all standard tools used in singers’ voice assessment,
- Speech disfluency analysis – voice sample analysis in segmental form, which is a vowel, phrase or sentence repeated several times; allows for speech fluency quality assessment (in example used in assessment of stuttering),
- Advanced semi-automatic, configurable reporting,
- Medical history of patient.
DiagnoScope Specialist Net
Extended version of the specialist version is now available on the market; This version allows you to work in a computer network, designed for larger medical facilities and for outlying facilities that require the same patient database and medical records visible on many computers. Basic possibilities:
- Voice analysis & Video recording - all modules of the standalone version Specialist are available,
- Work in a computer network - allows you to set up a common patient database and store medical records
- Double data write mechanism - for continuous and unattended data protection, protects multimedia data and result reports from all surveys,
- Security of data storage - important data always exists in two copies: on the server and one of the workstations, which improves their safety,
- Creating prescriptions - a module allowing creation (including appropriate barcodes), filling and printing prescriptions.
Software DiagnoStat Specialist for acoustic analysis parameters analysis determination of a single sample or a group of files, where analysis results can be previewed in a tabular form, what enables further statistic analysis.
Software VoicePrints is used for comparative analysis of two voice samples aimed at identification of speakers.
Voice analysis modules
Voice analysis modules developed by the founders of DiagNova Technologies, currently owned by the Company, are used in third-party applications since 2002.
Endo-Light Profiler measuring device with dedicated software can measure light beam characteristics of light sources and medical fibers, imaging endoscopes’ endings, lasers, miniature light sources with narrow beams (laser diodes, LEDs).
DiagNova Audio Interface
We have added to the offer a new DiagNova Audio Interface dedicated to voice acoustic analysis.
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
The resolution of our OCT device is currently about 20 micrometers in all directions. Two-dimensional scans can be combined into full three-dimensional models.
DiagnoScope program installation
DiagnoScope program installation (previously named DiagnoVoice) directly at the customer with full configuration and adaptation to available imaging equipment. Offer also includes specialist examination forms preparation on clients demand.
Endoscope light source measurement
Endoscope light source measurement is performed using precise light intensity distortion measurement device own construction.
Bioimpedance device (or other impedance measurement using device) constructed on clients demand.